Rentals in Portage Park>Question Details

Martrice Smi…, Renter in Chicago Heights, IL

Hello, I am looking for a affordable 3 to 4 bdrm house or apartment between 800 to 1200$.

Asked by Martrice Smith, Chicago Heights, IL Wed Aug 1, 2012

The areas that I am interested in are, Palos Hills, Worth Il, Highland Indianna, Lansing, Chicago Heights.

Answers

10
Alison Hillman’s answer
Hi Matrice,

Have you started your search on Trulia yet? Take a look at our rentals here:

http://www.trulia.com/for_rent/IL/Chicago,2944,Portage_Park/

And please let me know if I can help you with anything else, I am happy to be a resource!

Cheers,
Ali, Community Manager
I can start a search for you and try to help you out. I would be more than happy to help.

I grew up in the area and work as a local broker there. Fell free to contact me.

thanks.

thanks.

thanks.

thanks.
HI, I grew up in the area and work as a local broker there. Fell free to contact me.

thanks.
I can start a search for you and try to help you out. I would be happy to help.
Martrice,

Please take a look at my website http://www.idealhomesinchicago.com. You can search for properties free of charge and the information contained therein is up to date directly from the MLS. If you would like further assistance, please by all means, contact me directly, I will be glad to help you find the ideal home.