Rentals in Indianapolis>Question Details

jniemerg, Renter in Indianapolis, IN

Hello, I am looking for a 2 BR rental around Fountain Square, South Tibbs, Speedway area.

Asked by jniemerg, Indianapolis, IN Sat Mar 16, 2013

I cant really go over 650/month. Looking for a clean, safe neighborhood. I also have a very well trained australian shepherd that is part of my family, So Dogs must be ok.

Julie Barnett’s answer
You should be able to find something in those areas. I would suggest that you check in the local newspapers from those areas first, or maybe cruze around and look for some "For Rent" signs. Craigslist can be a good resource, but be careful of any rental scams.

Julie A. Barnett
Download my FREE mobile app:
Text HL6 to 87778
There are a few rentals available in that area. Call me at 317-721-2274 and we can come up with a plan.
Web Reference:
My office is located downtown on Mass Ave and I have a pretty extensive knowledge of the area. Please call, text, or email me 24/7 and we can get something started. I look forward to working with you!

Braxton Denton
Century 21 Scheetz