Rentals in San Antonio>Question Details

Yvonne Contr…, Renter in San Antonio, TX

Hello, I am interested in either a 1 to 2 bedrm, 1 bath duplex/townhome/apartment in the Alamo Heights area under $900/mth?

Asked by Yvonne Contreras, San Antonio, TX Tue Jan 1, 2013

Would like hardwood flooring or tile and that allow a small dog.

Answers

4
Is there any way I can talk you into taking advantage of what will probably be the best buyer's market we may ever see in our lifetimes?

Prices are down
Interest rates are WAY DOWN
Sellers are willing to wheel and deal

If you buy a home now:

* You will get more for your money - Rentals never stack up to homes you can buy for the same payment

* Tax Write-off - You can write off the interest you pay on your mortgage, you can't do that with rent

* Build Equity in the home - Each time you make a payment, you are that much closer to owning it!

* Gain Appreciation - Homes tend to go up in value... the home is worth more than you bought it for!

If you rent a home: You get nothing!

:)

Jason C Campbell
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
. http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
Hello Yvonne,

That is a great community you are interested in. There are 1 to 2 bedroom units available in Alamo Heights area. If you would like to do a complete search please feel free to use my website to search every rental that is available.

http://www.shailpatel.kwrealty.com

Best of Luck,
Shail Patel
(210) 454-2904
Hi Yvonne

When do you need to move in? Will the rental only be for you. Let me know and I will be glad to help. Thanks. Diana RE/MAX 210-392-3386
Good evening I have a beautiful 1 or 2 bedroom available about 8 min away from Alamo Heights. If inter stead pls email me direct varaujo_2@hotmail.com