Rentals in Durham>Question Details

Thary Sieli, Home Buyer in Stockbridge, GA

Hello! I am in need of help from a Realtor.

Asked by Thary Sieli, Stockbridge, GA Fri Feb 15, 2013

My Husband and I will be relocating from Atlanta, GA and we are in need to find a new home at least before March 1st so that we can be move in by then and my husband can start work on the 4th. Our problem is we found a rental house we LOVE, but can't get touch with the agent/landlord to this property. Can someone help us so we can get a tour of this property by tomorrow.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Durham

Answers

4
You're probably looking at a scam ad (You can almost rest assured you are if you found it on Craigslist. )
Check out the site http://www.Durhamrents.com for legitiamte rentals here in Durham
Thary,

Be weary of scams with out of town owners or landlords that tell you to drive by and check out the house. If they ask for you to send the deposit in the mail and then they will send you the lease and the keys RUN. There are a lot of shady scams out there being run by criminals overseas. I would not think Trulia would be as bad but Craigslist can be very sketchy listings from time to time.

Welcome to the Triangle. Your going to love the traffic, or lack there of, compared to Atlanta metro area.

Brett
post the info here or just send it or call. pradack@gmail.com; 919-452-3416.
Hi Thary. This is Mike from Northside Realty. Please send me the address and or MLS # and I will see what I can do. 919-215-6905 or msglenn007@gmail.com