Erica, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

Hello, I am a single mother in need of a 3 bdrm house for rent. I recently lost my house because I was out of work due to a workerscomp case.

Asked by Erica, Philadelphia, PA Sat Dec 8, 2012

During the 2yrs I was fighting my case. I was told by my lawyer not to work. I listened & at the end I lost everything. Now my credit score has decreased to 598 & I returned back to work 4 months ago. I need to find a home b4 me & my kids are thrown out. I would like to stay in the 19116 area due to my kids school & my work. I ask that you judge me by the person i am not by this unfortunate lost. I just want to get the chance to start over & as bad as this hurts, I just want to move pass this. Please if you can help me out I really would appreciate. Thank you

Answers

2
I'm located in NE Philadelphia call me in my office you will not have any confidentially till you sign an Buyers/Tenant agreement with an agent

Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
Office.(215)725-5700 X49
PhilCunningham2004@yahoo.com
http://www.GreatPaRE.com
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Thank you and I did work with Ron before & no places were available. So he never had the chance to run my credit but he did no my situation but i assumed if he had the chance to run it i would deny it
Flag Sun Dec 9, 2012
Good Morning Erica,

I understand your situation. For your protection on getting accepted foe a lease.... feel free to call me for a game plan. Don't reveal any more info on the public line here.

To confidentially work out something... you can call me at 215-757-2889

All the Best, John + Sheri Curci RE/MAX
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
Thank you & I will try and give you a call from work tomorrow
Flag Sun Dec 9, 2012