Rentals in Houston>Question Details

Txmunkee, Renter in Houston, TX

Hello. I am a single female in my 30s. I am looking for something near restaurants, parks and shopping wo having Drive to far to rent. Any ideas?

Asked by Txmunkee, Houston, TX Sun Sep 30, 2012

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Answers

18
Jacob David’s answer
Hello there,

Sugar Land is quite a large city that has the best restaurants, 3 - 4 large parks, a whole lot of shopping, including the First Colony Mall, 24 hour AMC, and much more. Call me to rent you just have to drive 5 minutes to any shopping area all the length of Highway 6.

25 minutes from Sugar Land is the Galleria Mall. Sugar Land is the 3rd fastest and best growing city according to Forbes magazine.

http://www.forbes.com/2008/03/25/suburbs-quality-lifestyle-f…

Matt Woolsey, Forbes writes: "As far as affluent suburbs go, Sugar Land is massive, with a population of 79,943. Still, median incomes are around $100,000 in this suburb famous for its large houses, country clubs, lakes... "

Surprisingly, Sugar land also offers great homes for rental / lease. Do contact me.
Hello TXmunkee! Here's a unique loft to Houston, close to the Houston Pavilions, Discovery Green (lots of concerts), Warehouse Live if you're a music lover (like I am!)
http://www.trulia.com/account/listings/rental/
Best of luck finding what you're looking for.
phearth.tx@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Oct 2, 2012

I suggest the Heights neighborhoods, West End, Rice//Military, Sawyer Heights/First Ward, Montrose and Midtown - west side. I prefer the Heights neighborhoods because of the neighborhood feel inaddition to the items you want. The other neighborhoods are also near your items of interest. I live in Timbergrove which is just next to Houston Heights. I have loved the area for the last 26 years. Please let me know if you should like assistance in these areas.

Respectfully,
Jeff Cox
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
Cell 713-240-2044
Email jeffcox@garygreene.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 1, 2012
My first choice would be midtown. Lots and lots of restaurants, bars, and shops! You would never get bored! :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2012
Of course, try the city. I moved here and love it. This is also where I do most of my work.

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
Web Reference: http://joelocator.com
Need a loft, condo, townhome, apartment, home or high rise?

....... call Joe Realtor/Locator

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
Web Reference: http://joelocator.com
Heights is a great area. Memorial Park is right around the corner and Galleria and Downtown are 10 minutes away from it. If you would like to see some rentals, Please give Edna or I a call and we can assist you. We know the area very well. 281-381-9372 Edna or Susan 713-582-2255
Would like to assist you, in the best possible way, but, need a little more info.
numa@setproperties.net
There are several different areas of the City that will meet your criteria. Midtown has numerous restaurants, museums, is close to major shopping areas and parks. Rice Military and the Washington Ave corridor are also great locations. Most Realtors are familiar with these areas and can find a suitable location. My home is in Midtown and I seldom have to leave the area to find excellent restaurants and shopping.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
Sugar land town and city has some rental may suitable for you
We would be searching about two or three different areas. I lease & reside here in the city. Please, contact me when you get an opportunity. Thanks and have a superb Sunday.

Joe Cano - Realtor/Locator
(281) 785-5132
Web Reference: http://joelocator.com
Hi Txmunkee
I know there are different areas for you to look at and I would suggest some of the following, Rice Military, the Heights, Midtown and around these areas. I live in the Rice Military area and we are close to everything and five minutes from Downtain and the theater district with many wonderful restaurants. If you drive along Washington Ave, there are more restaurants on every block than you can imagine. Please touch base with me and I will be happy to work with you as I know the area really well.
There are several areas that fit this description, depending on what area you'd like to be in, how much you want to spend, etc.

Are you working with a Realtor? This is the best advice we can give - a Realtor can work with you to determine exactly what you're looking for then find options for you. We work with Renters and would be happy to help you. Message us or give us a call! One of our Buyer's/Renter's Specialists can work with you to find a great rental.

The Loken Group
281- 861- 4624
info@thelokengroup.com
There are many great rental properties available in several areas for active folks such as you. Please let me know what your budget and space requirements are, and we can get to work finding you a great place to live. What type of home are you looking for ... apartment, townhome, condo, single-family home? When do you need to move? Do you have any pets? Is your credit at least decent? I'll need to know this information, so that we may zero in on specific locations. I look forward to hearing from you.

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
al@algeffon.com
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
Hi, what part of town do you work in? Also would need to know your budget and some other specifics. Please call or email, so I can provide more information.

Persis
713-294-7747
Persis.realtor@gmail.com.
The Galleria, Heights, Downtown, Midtown, Rice Village, Rice/Military, Medical Center and Montrose areas are great for you to begin your search. If you would like a personalized search that encompasses all of your criteria, I'd love to help you find a place to lease. Give me a call!

Sabrina Dupas
Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Gary Greene
(832) 264-3958 cell
sabrina.dupas@garygreene.com
oops, just saw that you said for Rent. Ok, then the places I previously mentioned do apply :) There are many town homes and apartments, perfect for renting.
Hi Txmunkee,
It does depend a bit on the price range you want to be in. Besides price being a factor, some great spots are Upper Kirby, Galleria area, Montrose, Midtown, Washington Ave. Are you looking for a townhome/apartment or a single-family home? That will also play a role.