Rentals in 64079>Question Details

extra4, Home Seller in Missouri

Hello, Could someone tell me does Platte City, MO welcome diversity? I need to be closer to St. Joesph for work but do not want to live there.

Asked by extra4, Missouri Thu Sep 26, 2013

Thanks My job requires relocation about every 2-3 years, so any suggestions on how to quickly research safe, diverse, and family friendly areas would be appreciated. I am asking for shortcuts because I am no longer able to find the time to visit before relocating.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 64079

Answers

1
Hi! Platte City is very family oriented and has a pretty solid school system. There's occasional violence, but it's considered rare. The area has experienced a lot of growth over the last decade or so, but still maintains quite a bit of a small town atmosphere. As far as diversity, it's not the most ethnically diverse place to live (especially in comparison to KC) but I would say it is welcomed and appreciated.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I have lived in Platte City all my life, so I have quite a bit of background knowledge : ). Also, I just recently got my real estate license and I'd love to show you any houses you might be interested in seeing.
Thanks!
Jessica Sharp
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013