Rentals in Philadelphia>Question Details

saratee, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

Hello Can anyone please help me? In search of a 1-2 bedroom apartment/house in Philadelphia, Delaware, or Montgomery county. Experian score 610.

Asked by saratee, Philadelphia, PA Thu Jan 16, 2014

Answers

6
Hi Saratee,

I am a Realtor that specializes in luxury residential rentals in Philadelphia. I would be happy to help you find rental property for you. I have a list of some properties with 3 bedrooms that can match with your requirements . Please feel free to call me to discuss your more needs and requirements.

Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

Premier Access Property Management, Inc.
Phone: 267-273-1702
Email: info@paxmanagement.com
Fax: 267-519-2820
Sure can! Give me a call or drop me an e-mail

RE/MAX Advisors
Office: 610-293-1616
E-mail: CarolR@MyReAdvisor.com
Hi Sara (T.?),

It sounds like you are trying to rent. We manage over 300+ properties in the Philadelphia area.
We currently have some 1-2BR apartments and houses throughout various neighborhoods in Philadelphia. Please feel free to contact me directly. I'd be happy to help you find a new place

Depending on some other factors, you may be in a position to purchase. If 610 is your mid FICO score, you may be able to qualify for a purchase mortgage. You're only 10 points away from FHA minimum credit guidelines for eligibility. Some good mortgage lenders out there can help you figure out how much to pay which creditors to secure the necessary rapid rescore to get you pre-approved.

Let's talk soon. If you would like to rent for now, or try to see if buying is a feasible option, please feel free to call me anytime. I'm always available to assist you.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Larry Lichtman
Realtor, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 255-9640
LarrySellsRealEstate@gmail.com

Liberty Real Estate Associates
924 Arch Street, 1st Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Office: (215) 625-4725
Saratee,

Depending on your other criteria, I have a lender who can go to 610. If you'd like to send me an email, I'll send you the particular criteria and his contact info.

Barbara L. Smith
REMAX Access
Direct: 609-980-7593
email: BarbSmith321@gmail.com
http://www.GetMovingWithBarb.com
This could be doable; it might take a bit more searching to find a landlord rather than a lender that will take a sub-640 credit score, but I'd be more than happy to help you out! Feel free to give me a call or an email, and we can go from there. :)

Cheers,

Kimberly Wingfield

Real Estate Agent: Keller Williams - Center City Realty
REALTOR® - Member of GPAR
Cell: (267) 530-5641
Office: (215) 627-3500
wingfieldphillyrealestate.com
What is your preferred location? Are you looking to buy or rent? What is you price range. Can you be more specific as to rooms, parking, etc.
MY goal is to move by March 1st.
Flag Fri Jan 17, 2014
I am currently living in the Oak Lane section of Philadelphia. I am looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom. My price range is $800 but am willing to go up to $850. I am looking to rent. I am open to all areas. I could explore living in NE Philly, Tacony, Burlholme, West Oak Lane, Mount Airy, Delco, Montco. LIving in a clean place and within a thriving safe community is a priority for me right now. It wouldn't hurt living near a good supermarket which Oak Lane lacks. I'
Flag Fri Jan 17, 2014