Rentals in East Falls>Question Details

Deanna, Other/Just Looking in 06605

Having trouble finding rental listings for East Falls. Not interested in a high rise. Where do I find rental listings aside from Craig's?

Asked by Deanna, 06605 Mon Jul 30, 2012

LIst/Trulia?

Answers

3
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/apa/3286148174.html

please look at this listing - its in east falls area and is available for immediate rent and its right next to kelly drive.

I am sure you are going to love this area.

Its a new development which is a rarity in philly.We loved living here and moving out only becuase of me and my wife's job

pls call me at 3025889099 and we can discuss

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 22, 2012
Hi Deanna,
If you work with a real estate agent, they will do the work for you. That being said, it might be difficult to find a rental in East Falls as that is a pretty small area of Philadelphia. Would you be interested in expanding that search a bit?
I am very familiar with that entire area of Philadelphia and I would be happy to help you find a rental. Please feel free to give me a call or email me if you have any further questions.
Have a great day!
Ezra Roulinavage,

Prudential Fox and Roach
Society Hill
215-627-6005 main office
215-605-6633 cell phone
ezra.roulinavage@prufoxroach.com
Email me at lindsay.good@century21.com. I do alot of rentals in the Manayunk, Roxborough, East Falls area and I can send you a list of what's available right now.