Rentals in Albuquerque>Question Details

Christine, Home Buyer in Boise, ID

Has anyone used Brickleys Property Solutions for managing their property? If so, would you recommend them? Why or why not?

Asked by Christine, Boise, ID Tue Oct 2, 2012

Answers

3
Hmm, don't know if you ever found someone good, but I would recommend "Deacon Property Management." Ask for Kyle Deacon. He is a small town style management company with a strong work ethic and very honest. Hard Worker!
NICK CAFFEY IS THE CEO FROM BRICKLEYS AND HE IS A LIAR AND A THIEF. THEY ARE NOT HONEST AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE FAMILIES THAT THEY RENT TO.
In Sept of this year I contracted with Brickleys to advertise my home in Albuquerque for rent. They did a nice job of taking photos and putting the home on several websites. They screen anyone wanting to rent by pulling credit and background checks. A qualified tenant was found and is moving in Dec. From that point on I will find out how they are as a property management service. The staff is professional and does keep in contact or available when I called.

Make sure that they contact you regarding any work that is requested by the tenant for your approval. They installed a water line to a refrigerator I had delivered without my permission and then I received the invoice. Overall, at this point I'm happy with Brickleys.