TjodanInc.,  in 33410

HOW IS THE TRAIN NOISE AT EVERGRENE PBG?

Asked by TjodanInc., 33410 Sun Jul 15, 2012

Answers

2
Hi Ann,

a lot of of my clients have asked that same question.

The train tracks that parallel A1A in our area service all of Florida north and south in one way or another. Depending on the day, time of year, our economy, will determine the frequency of trains and their respective loads—thus noise levels. On average in a given day there maybe 12 or more trains rumbling by in the Jupiter / Palm Beach Gardens area. Do visit the prospective property at different times of the day and certainly at night to see how the noise level will affect you. If you are sensitive to the noise, look for properties that are more centrally located in the community.

Believe it or not, noise is relative concept and different for everyone. Those moving form a city where the ambient noise ebbs and flows constantly may not think much of rumbling trains, road noise or being on the approach or take-off path of an airport. Believe it or not some folks find train noise, and the accompanying whistles comforting—even soothing at times.
Ann,

As you are aware the railroad tracks run parallel with the eastern border of Evergrene and the sound is certainly a factor for those properties that back to the eastern wall of the community. I have a client who purchased a home that does and has regretted it ever since. He tells me that they feel the vibration when the trains go by in the middle of the night. The train also by law has to sound its horn when approaching the intersections at Donald Ross and Hood Roads.

Further west in the community the impact is far less but when purchasing a home close to the track I recommend visiting the property at night when a train goes by and make a knowledgable decision.