Rentals in Humble>Question Details

Ms. Michelle…, Renter in Houston, TX

Good morning! I am looking for a rental/lease property in the Houston area, looking to move March 1, 2013. In the Wilson Rd./Beltway 8, Humble area.

Asked by Ms. Michelle Robinson, Houston, TX Tue Feb 5, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Humble

Answers

3
Email me at coach@myhomejourney.com so I can take care of you. Humble/Atascocita has plenty of homes for lease and I will be more than happy to show you some.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 5, 2013
Good morning David, I will email you shortly.
Flag Tue Feb 5, 2013
I would be happy to send you a list of available lease homes. Please message me and give me a better idea of what you are looking for as well as an email address, phone number to reach you at. Thanks!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 5, 2013
Hit the reply button - I have helped lots of people in the Humble area find a good rental.
Hi Sandra, thank you for your prompt reply. I am looking to move the first of the month, seeking a three bedroom home with at least two baths with a garage, two stories is fine! My credit Sandra is very poor as well as my credit score which I am afraid will hinder my search. I have the first month and deposit available if needed to ensure lease. I am not looking to pay more than at least $995.00 monthly or less looking for something in a newer neighborhood, with minimal crime. I have two daughters, 7 & 9 , the oldest is disabled (Cerebral Palsy). Sandra, let me know what you have available and what other info you may need! Looking forward to working with you! - Michelle
Flag Tue Feb 5, 2013