Rentals in Miami>Question Details

Tina, Renter in Bay Harbor Islands, FL

Good area in Miami, nearby facilities. Interested in newer 3rm condo/apart, that allows dog. Husband's office in Doral.

Asked by Tina, Bay Harbor Islands, FL Sun Jun 24, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Miami

Answers

10
Hi Tina!

There are plenty of properties in the area you are looking for. My husband also works in Doral, so I know the area well. I would love to assist you with your new rental as rental properties are my specialty. I prefer to sit down with you, maybe over coffee, and show you what is really available in Miami. Working as a team is always better than sending you a list of rentals through e-mail.

A lot of people don't know this, but what you see on line is just a fraction of what's really available. The reason for this is because a lot of owners don't want their properties advertised on the web. I have access to the MLS system which displays everything for rent in the Miami area.

Respectfully,
Leyanis Redondo
305.209.0124
Hello I can help in your search for a great condo in the area free of charge. I was a resident of this area for a few years and I have great knowledge of the area. Please contact me and we can discuss.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
Hellio,

Please contact me at anytime, will be glad to send you a list of available propelling and assist yo in your search. No Obligation of course.

561-284-8444
Web Reference: http://RealEstate911.com
Most be Doral, Belen area, SW Miami (coral way, bird road), Contact me to ask for target price, time frame, condition to adquiered, and contact information.

Astolfo Bolivar

305-897-0215

bolivargroup@hotmail.com
Tina, new condos for rent or tu buy. More than glad to help you if you are renting or buying. Additional some condo's association allow pet, depending the kind and pounds. You can reach me at nfigueroa3199@hotmail.com o my mobile 305 519-3199
Some real important questions. 1 are you renting or looking to own? 2. What's your monthly budget? 3. How big and what breed is your dog?
Hello Tina,

Their are different communites I have in mind just need further information, call me I'm a driven proffessional with over ten years in the Real Estate Industry with the knowledge & experiance to get it done weather renting or buying, thank you.

Luis Giannattasio
REO/SHORT SALE Specialist
Lic. Realtor
Xcellence Realty
Fax: 305-246-2525
sellingmiamihomes@gmail.com
Web sellingmiamihomes.net
Tina, as someone who both lives and works in Doral, it should be no problem to find you a 3 bedroom property that accepts dogs. If it's a big dog, I'd suggest you consider moving near the dog park under construction. Give me a call, and I can give you specific suggestions based on your budget.

Ann
Hi Tina,

We would be more than happy to help you find your next home! You can visit our rental website http://www.TopRentalTeam.com and fill out the short Rental Request Form and we will gladly send you a list of all available rentals matching your criteria.

I hope to hear from you soon ...enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Jeanette

"The Top Rental Team"
Jeanette Muñoz
Jose Rivera
4649 Ponce De Leon Blvd.
Suite 400
Coral Gables, FL 33146
Office: (786) 357-4772
http://www.TopRentalTeam.com
Hi Tina
I have some really great places in doral
Pl call me 305 300 8540 an we can look some over,an u can pick which one u like
Anthony