Rentals in Charlotte>Question Details

bevdonald29, Renter in Rochester, NY

Good afternoon. I am a writer and relocating to the Rochester area from Maryland.

Asked by bevdonald29, Rochester, NY Fri Aug 24, 2012

I am interested in waterfront and furnished. Please advise if you know of a waterfront property. Short term acceptable.

Answers

5
Can't answer that question
Hi bevdonald,

Your best bet would be to contact a RSPS certified Realtor. The RSPS designation is given by the National Association of Realtors to agents who specialize in Resort and Second Home Properties. They would be your ideal resource for waterfront and furnished properties.

-William
GoldenLandInc.com
I'm thinking a waterfront home would be inspirational in your work. We have a great selection.
Art and Artist as wel as writers are one of our communities best assets.

I specialize on Waterfron in th Esat side of The Rochester Market wth includes Ontario Lake, Canandaigua Lake and several oher small Finger Lakes. Price is an issue. Waterfrontage is the most expensive Property in any community and our location is no different. Call my cell 585-43-4698 you need to know your budget and what will work for you before you start this extensive search.

R. Bruce Lindsay CRS/GRI
RE/MAX Realty Group
lindsay@rochester.rr.com
Good morning,

Thank you for the question.

As a licensed salesperson in the area it is difficult to find rentals of any kind; at the moment there are a few showing available for rent.

Otherwise I would need to know time frame and the amount of rent that is acceptable to you and keep my eyes open when out and about.

Good luck with your search.