Rentals in Philadelphia>Question Details

Kay China, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA

Good Morning. I am looking for a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, "lease-to-own" property in the 19144/19150 zip code(s). Can someone help me?

Asked by Kay China, Philadelphia, PA Wed Nov 13, 2013

Answers

2
Kay,

We see questions like this on these forums all of the time.

In order to help you, I'd need to know more information (that you can email privately as this forum is not the place for your answers).

What is your budget? What is your time frame to own? What is drawing you to rent-to-own properties? The last one is the biggest for me, personally.

I look forward to your response.

Joshua Stein, ABR®, e-Pro®
REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Preferred – Conshohocken

Office: (610) 828-9558 * Cell: (215) 866-8030
Direct: (484) 270-1165 * Fax: (215) 999-5894
Email: jstein@cbpref.com
Web: http://www.joshuasteinhomes.com
Blog: http://jsteinhomes.wordpress.com/

PA License #RS317975
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 13, 2013
Great Response time and Feedback. Thank you for your time and assistance.
Flag Wed Nov 13, 2013
What's your budget? I just ran a search on lease-to-own options in those zip codes for properties under $1000/mo (I just picked a number,) and didn't see anything right off the bat - but something may come up in the next few days or weeks. How many bedrooms, etc. are you looking for?

I can also try expanding the search to similar areas, if you like; which neighborhoods do you prefer? Let me know what types of properties/amenities/neighborhoods you have in mind, and I'll be happy to help you out! You can reach me directly at the email/phone number listed below. :) Have a great day!

Cheers,

Kim Wingfield

Keller Williams - Center City Realty

Ofc: 215-627-3500

kimberly.wingfield@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 13, 2013
Er, apologies; just re-read your question and saw that you're looking for a 2br/2ba. That'll teach me to respond before my second cup of coffee! However, the rest of the comment still stands; feel free to contact me at any time. Take care, and have a great one!
Flag Wed Nov 13, 2013