Rentals in Fort Worth>Question Details

Nicolai, Renter in Lenox, MA

Furnished apartments Dallas vs. Fort Worth

Asked by Nicolai, Lenox, MA Tue Jun 19, 2012

I live in MA and recently graduated from college, and got my first job in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. I got accepted into a rotational program, meaning I have to move to a new city every 6 months. After Dallas / FW, its Detroit. Therefore, I need to rent a furnished apartment. I've been researching apartments in Dallas / FW a lot recently, but have had trouble finding anything furnished - can someone please point me in the right direction?

I would also like to note that safety is a big concern for me. I've heard Fort Worth is safer than Dallas, is this true? Note that as a recent college grad my budget tops at $1000 a month. In addition, I would like to live in an area close to bars /nightlife (I'm okay with an affordable cab ride 1-2 a week). I will actually be working in nearby Bedford, but I want to live in a place a bit more exciting. While I consider myself quieter than most my age, still need to have a little fun once in a while!

Thanks in advance for any advice!

- Nico

Answers

1
Hi Nicolai,

The best way to learn more about DFW area is to arrive this area and take a look at your options.

Bedford is not very close to Dallas bar areas although you can live in Bedford close to your office and go to Fort Worth bar areas or Dallas bar areas. They both are very nice, some people like Fort Worth while the others like Dallas...One of the biggest bar Billy Bob's Texas is in Fort Worth that you will enjoy TX style night life ;)

Nico, We have a special campaign nowadays, Email me ASAP to learn how you can get a $50 gift card while leasing!!!!

Pelin Guzel
DHL Realty Group
pelin@DallasHomeList.com