Rentals in New York>Question Details

tateae, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Furnished apartments

Asked by tateae, New York, NY Tue Apr 30, 2013

Do you list any rentals that are furnished and, if so, how do I search for furnished only?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in New York

Answers

6
I work for Empire State Properties and we specialize in renting no fee furnished apartments at Executive Plaza located at 150 West 51st Street and 7th Ave. Prime midtown west location, no fee rentals, minimum 30-day stay. Email me at mwang@esp-ny.com. Give me your budget, move in date and approximate move out date so I can provide a list of options.
I would be happy to assist you in your search. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-882-0353. Thank you and good luck.
Hello Tateae. Furnished apartments are best found through a broker. Usually these types of apartments are short-stay rentals that can go from 30 days to some months. they are also notoriously difficult to find in any abundant number. As such they tend to rent at premium prices and will be smaller than you might have thought. Then there is always the brokers fee...

Please feel free to contact me via Trulia if you would like to discuss options and your time frame. Good luck.
If you need furnished, consider working with an agent of your own, as most apartments are not....
Typically, you will not find furnished apts on Trulia. I have a number that I can tell you about. A wide range of prices in various parts of Manhattan. This is the busy season for furnished apts so they will go fast. You'll probably have to make a decision sight unseen with the exception of pictures.
I have a furnsihed 1BR in the west village asking $4475. Please let me know if you'd like more info.
Charlie Summers, Bellmarc 917-376-1648