Rentals in Fort Lauderdale>Question Details

Cmjameslv, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Ft. Lauderdale, FL - RENTAL PROPERTY

Asked by Cmjameslv, New York, NY Mon Sep 10, 2012

Relocating to Ft. Lauderdale, FL at the end of October 2012. Looking for a one bedroom apartment for rent.

Answers

5
Relocating? Well let my 12 years of Experience , Knowledge & Dedication as a full time Realtor BENEFIT you. I'm available to you 7 days a week so call or email me TODAY.

Wayne Solomon, P.A.| Realtor
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
2301 Glades Road| Boca Raton, FL, 33431
C: 954-668-5498
E: Wayne.Solomon@floridamoves.com
Hello ,
I specialize in helping people find rentals. You can reach out to me and I can locate a great property for you.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
I have been doing rentals in the Fort Lauderdale area for quite some time. I would be happy to help you. Just to let you know in advance, my company charges a $50. fee to the renter upon the closing of the rental deal. (You don't pay anything if I don't successfully complete the deal). I can be contacted at (954) 224-8079 or e-mail me with your criteria (min. number of beds & baths, pets yes or no, community pool required?, etc.). Vince
Contact me , maybe I can help you.
Hello James:
Not only as a buyer but as a renter you need the assistance of a Real Estate agent who can search the right property for you from the available inventory in the area of your preference as well as to prepare for you the contract to Lease and price negotiation. Send me an e-mail please with more of your search criteria and I will be glad to send you information of some units available for your consideration. As you are relocating at the end of Ocotober, please understand that you have to made your mind up a.s.a.p due to building management and associations down here in Florida usually take up to 3 weeks to process your application for approval.

Very truly yours,
Angel Calzadilla , Real Estate consultant
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Fort Lauderdale, FL.
cell (954) 632-3593

angelrealtor104@hotmail.com