Rentals in Dublin>Question Details

soandpat, Renter in Dublin, OH

French moving to Dublin with 2 kids ! This house would be great. By when is it available ?

Asked by soandpat, Dublin, OH Fri Mar 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/rental/3109652565-8836-Glassford-Ct-N-Dublin… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/rental/3109652565-8836-Glassford-Ct-N-…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Dublin

Answers

4
Carol Toronto’s answer
Thanks Kimberly for your response . I was only relaying the answer to this person's question. But your information is very helpful and accurate - if she is wanting to buy at this time. People have many reasons for renting. Buying is the best way of enjoying a property. Renting has many limitations. And apparently the "honest answerer" did not notice that you are a lender!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 20, 2013
Thanks for your comments! I too know there are good reasons to rent, the most common: a) for financial circumstance b) there are many good people out there who just don't want the responsiblity. On the flip side, I think there are many who don't realize that you can buy for less than rent in many areas. So, I guess that's why I went the direction I had. Just trying to be helpful and informative. Although, I don't know what that other person was thinking... I'm a mortgage person, you're the realtor.. (: Thanks again!! Kim Lawson
Flag Wed Mar 20, 2013
It is immediately available. Freshly painted, 4 rooms have new floors, smokefree, spacious and clean. This is an upscale community with a lot of amenities like walking trails, pools, etc. Very well maintained community and condo complex.

The realtor from Medina knows that she is about 100 miles too far from Columbus and where you are looking..
Hi!
I realized you asked a question about renting in Dublin. For the same $2200/mo that Carol was kind enough to share with you, you could purchase a home for that cost.

The figures I used were for an FHA loan and if you bought a $230,000.00 home in Dublin, your mtg payment would be less than the $2200/mo you were told. So you could buy a home for what you're paying in rent. Actually, possibly less plus, you'd own it.

If you might be interested in getting preapproved to purchase a home, I am licensed in Ohio. You could give me a call at your convenience OR you could apply online here: http://kimlawsloanofficer.com

Best to you in your search,
Kimberly Lawson
kimberly.lawson@fpfmail.com
NMLS: 5601 OH.LO.004495.000

First Priority Financial, Inc.
748 N Court St Ste 201
Medina, OH 44256
MBMB.850147.001 NMLS: 3257
This is a rental property, offered at $2200/mth. Are you looking for a rental?