Rentals in Montclair>Question Details

betty_32cwb, Renter in Montclair, NJ

Foregin looking for apartment 2 bedrooms in montclair downtown maximum $1200

Asked by betty_32cwb, Montclair, NJ Sun Feb 17, 2013

I am foreign and seeking furnished apartment to rent for at least 6 months, I'm going to study. I'm 40 years old and a 15 year old son.
I need something with 2 bedrooms, my favorite would montclair downtown area.
I have a small cat.
$ 1,200 maximum

Answers

4
The Bolcar Team’s answer
That price range is tough in Montclair also with pets, furnished and less than one year. Bloomfield might have more to offer and close enough to Montclair. I can send you what is available by email. I handle area rentals and work with foreigners. There is criteria to consider.
you may have to be flexible and plan on renting furniture...........as your biggest problem, besides finding a 2 bedroom apt. in your price range, will be finding a landlord who will accept less than a 1 year lease...............and also allow pets.
There are no apartments listed on the GSMLS that fit your criteria. There is one 2 BR apartment on New Street for $1225/mo. You will need to pay 1st month rent, 1 month deposit and 1/2 month fee. Utilities are not included. The Landlord also requires a credit report and employment verification.
Your lucky day. In all of Essex county, one furnished apt exists, listed with brokers. $850, and landlord pays the fee. It is in North Newark. Better act fast. Would you like to know more?
Hello Carl , thanks for response my question. Do you have photos this apartment? Is in Iroundbound?
Flag Mon Feb 18, 2013