Rentals in Alpharetta>Question Details

Bcooney67, Renter in Alpharetta, GA

Five star apartments in Alpharetta GA

Asked by Bcooney67, Alpharetta, GA Sun Feb 9, 2014

We are relocating to Alpharetta area and have noticed there are not alot of houses for rent so we are considering apartment complexes. We have googled Amli Milton Park and Northward...can anyone tell me about these complexes
in regard to safety, family orientated community ect. We
are also interested in upscale townhomes in swim/tennis.
I like to be close to Northpoint Mall and being able to lock
and leave and go for a while downtown would be nice. :-)

Answers

1
Hi, Bcooney!

I lived in AMLI @ Milton Park for three years. While I enjoyed it, I would not consider it "family oriented." Yes, there are activities for the kids occasionally (4th of July, Halloween) but don't expect to see a lot of kids in the community. There just aren't many. However, the community is very nice. It's clean, quiet, and well maintained. And you'd have to go into more detail as to what you consider "5 star." At best, it's a 3.75. If you're looking for more upgrades and a touch of luxury, then AMLI Northpoint is where you want to be. It's a bit pricier but gives you the hardwood floors, elevators, upgraded appliances, etc. AMLI Northwinds has a ton more kids (3 bedrooms) but doesn't give you as many niceties.

GL