Rentals in Tulsa>Question Details

jungle_water…, Renter in Tulsa, OK

First time renter looking for studio or one-bedroom.

Asked by jungle_water_cat, Tulsa, OK Sat May 4, 2013

My max budget is $450 per month, I have one 1-year-old, spayed and declawed cat and plan on getting a pair of ferrets by the end of the year. I am working near full-time and education major at Tulsa Community College the rest of the time. I'm looking for a space near the Cherry Street area but I am open to suggestions no further north of Admiral, east of Hudson, south of 31st, or west of Riverside. Looking for a year lease.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Tulsa

Answers

2
2749 1/2 E 1st Street, Tulsa 74104 & 2536 E 5th Place # B, Tulsa 74104..........918-746-8177 CALL I think I might be able to help you out
There are not a lot of options in that price range but I found one that fits your criteria pretty well. It is around 8th & Lewis and looks to be in pretty good shape. Here is a link http://www.tulsarealtors.com/LeaseDetails.aspx?MLS=1306987 Let me know if you have any more questions