Rentals in North Las Vegas>Question Details

Roslyn Gibbs, Renter in 89081

First month rent rentals

Asked by Roslyn Gibbs, 89081 Tue Dec 17, 2013

Occasionally you will find a home that is represented by a Rental Management Company that is offering a free or discounted months rents upon qualifying. These are generally few and far between, and tend to happen only when a home is having some type of trouble in acquiring a tenant. The reasons for this can be numerous. Any Real Estate Agent that has access to the MLS should be able to find out if there are any homes offering such a deal in the area in which you are looking. Another way to find these properties is to look on Craig's List which tends to get a lot of use when traditional ways of advertising are not getting a home rented in a timely manner. The reduction in rents offered on any particular property would be up to the owner/investor of the home and would be on a case by case basis, and usually used as a back up plan, or when a home needs to rent extremely fast after it has had a tenant move out. This can be the case in an eviction where the owner/investor wants another tenant in quickly.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 3, 2014
Don't need to purchase at the moment.... In Nursing school. Plus I have a home in New Jersey.
Thank you
It usually doesn't happen with homes for rent. You usually see that sort of things with apartments, just as a way for the owner to fill the units.
But if you can qualify to buy a home, there are programs to get you in with little or no money down. It's definitely worth looking into
My question was, are there rentals that promote first month free with any of your listings?
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking, but if it is possible you should really consider buying over renting. Your monthly payment is going to be cheaper, and our market is at a very sustainable 1.3% appreciation right now, and should push to a normal 3-5%. If you would like to give me a call or shoot a text, my number is 702-232-8064. We'll get you with a lender and see what you qualify for. And if it doesn't work out, then we'll find you a rental.