Rentals in 06279>Question Details

Trina, Renter in Willington, CT

Family of 4 looking to rent a house or Apartment in Willington, Ashford, Storrs, Mansfield or Windham area.

Asked by Trina, Willington, CT Thu Oct 25, 2012

I am hoping to find a place ASAP. I have a few weeks left at my current house I rent. Anything that will allow my furbabies. I love my Yorkies they are my family. They are no more then 5 pounds. I am willing to pay a pet deposit. So many ruin it for the ones who take care of there pets. I am only moving because owners daughter is taking over the house. I would love a long term rental. Any help would be great.. We are a quiet family just looking for a place to live..

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 06279

Answers

1

Im not too sure if you are still looking but I will be renting out my home in Tolland in the beginning of the year - 1/1/13. Its a very nice 3 or 4 bedroom cape, around 1350 sq feet on a 3/4 acre plot. Its in a very nice quiet neighborhood and tolland has a great school system. If you are still looking and the timing is Ok give me a call at 860-995-3975. thanks!

Josh McBee
Hi Josh, Just wondering if you have rented out your home in Tolland. If by SOME strange chance it is available,please call me 860-833-9694- Gail
Flag Wed Apr 10, 2013