Rentals in Conroe>Question Details

Dcrespo72, Renter in Dallas, TX

Family of 5 looking for a rental property that has room for a couple of horses.

Asked by Dcrespo72, Dallas, TX Sat Feb 9, 2013

My family is relocating to the Houston area and would like to find a nice rental for a two or more year lease. We are unsure of the rental market there and would like to find someone to work with to help us find the right home. We would like to eventually buy, but want to rent first to familiarize ourselves with the right area. We were open to the Conroe area and surroundings. If someone could help us, we would appreciate it. Looking to spend around 2k a month. Thanks.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Conroe

Answers

2
Our home is FOR SALE with no restrictions & 1.72 acres,3000 sqft.home, fully fenced w/ 2 mini barns & horse run-in in rear of property see our listing MLS # 6120114, might be for you ! Trulia has the info also,,,,,,
I found a few properties that may work for you. Please send me your email address privately and I will be glad to send the information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Julie Young
Allison James Estates & Homes
281-734-4846
julie@conroetxhousehunter.com
http://www.conroetxhousehunter.com