Rentals in Oklahoma City>Question Details

ctriple777, Home Owner in 73159

Family of 6, 2 adults ,4 kids, under the age of 12, just relocated from Florida, but is employed, what's the best/fastest option to get them a place?

Asked by ctriple777, 73159 Sun Aug 11, 2013

Answers

7
Getting pre approved for financing is the first step you want to take. Many times a realtor is going require this before they will work with you. I would like to help if I can. Please contact me for more information about financing your purchase.
I have a 2965 sq ft home with 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, large kitchen with gas cook top, stainless appliances, two large living areas, large dining room plus breakfast nook on a lake. The location is off SW 119th Street in southwest Oklahoma City. The home was built in 2002 and is move in ready. This is a for sale by owner and priced at $276,000. Schools are rated high. If interested phone 405-413-3076.
Wishing you the best.
It would be best for them to contact an agent as soon as possible. There are a lot of questions that need to be answered in order to find them the perfect home. OKC has many options that could influence the home they wish to purchase. If his employment is related to his previous employment, a home loan should not be an issue. Good luck in the search!
I've got a 2650 square foot home for sale in Mesta Park, which is a historical area near downtown OKC. Three bed and two bath, but two of the bedrooms are huge and could be split. This was our plan if we had decided to stay in home (we opted to try country life).

It is vacant and ready for new occupant. Would be available for a quick close and/or early occupancy prior to close. List price is $320,00 and address is 709 NW 16th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73103. You can find on MLS.

It is FSBO, and my husband's number is 405-208-9236 if you're interested. Best of luck!
We also might consider renting if you're not interested in buying at this time.
Flag Tue Aug 13, 2013
The best thing to do is see if you can get an early occupancy agreement and make rental payments until the home is closed:

I would be glad to speak with you on this and see if we can get something together doing this:

Thank you
john Phillips
405 413 0791
Re/Max Preferred Properties
If your're looking to buy you may be able to do early occupancy ~ otherwise it typically takes 30 to 45 to close a purchase transaction if financing is involved. Finding a rental right now in the area is difficult but not impossible. If I can assist you in your search please contact me.
With rentals, check the rentals tab, here on Trulia, and on Zillow. Some reputable property management firms may include, but not limited to, Postlets.com, Century 21 Goodyear Green, Sterling Property Management, Rent King, DMG Real Estate and several others.

Be sure to avoid sending any money via Western Union etc. Best of luck in your search!
Web Reference: http://www.ubhometeam.com