Rentals in Naples>Question Details

Amanda Fergu…, Renter in Naples, FL

Family Looking for 3 bedroom in Veterans Memorial Elementary School Zone

Asked by Amanda Ferguson, Naples, FL Sun Feb 10, 2013

My husband and I are looking for a 3 bedroom apt/condo/home for rent in the Veterans Memorial Elementary School Zone. We are having a very difficult time finding anything in our price range. We really can't go much over $1100. We have a child with Autism who does not do well with change and need to keep her in the same school she is currently attending. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. We need to move before June 1, other than that we are flexible. Thank you to anyone who can help.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Naples

Answers

10
Peggy Wagner & Brandon Hatton’s answer
Amanda, yes it will be difficult to find a 3 BR in that price range. Have you called real estate rental firms? They can give you a better idea of what's available and what price range.
Dear Amanda, Please contact the director of the rental department Versie Van Cleve. She might have a home that meets your requirments. Email Vvancleve@aol.com
Steve Moller, Realtor
Vanderbilt Realtors
Naples FL 34109
239-591-4663
http://www.buysellhomesnaplesfl.com
There is a veterans memorial school in Lehigh Acres. It is a school of the arts.
I have a home for rent for $975.00 a month with good credit first and security. with a low credit score
first, last and security. I am off of Columbus Blvd off of Bell or 82.

I have a 3 bed 2 bath, with a den that can be used as a 4th bedroom or a Office/ Den. 2 car garage.
nice privet street. Nice area

Cynthia at 239-200-2643
Dear Amanda, Please contact Kelly Urban in our office. She may. have what you need.
Call 239-963-1262
Steve Moller, Realtor
Vanderbilt Realtors
Oh Jimmy, Please do tell. I would love to send you a bunch of people who are seeking a similar rental in that schools zone w/ 3 beds for around $1,100 monthly.
Hi Amanda,

I have great news for you! Please contact me.

Thank You,
Jimmy Armstrong
Realty Direct
239-877-3194
jimmy.armstrong@realtydirect.com
Hello Amanda,

We would be happy to help you. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so that we can discuss all of your needs.

The April and Jimmy Team
Jimmy 239-877-3194
April 239-384-4663
AprilandJimmy@RealtyDirect.com
Hi Amanda, try newspapers.
Condos in that price range are rare in that area for a 3 bedroom. If they come available, they rent quickly. Try calling Cathy Graves, she only does rentals and is very good at it. She can be reached at 404-0650. I wish you and your family the best.