Rentals in Saint Petersburg>Question Details

Amber14, Renter in Sarasota, FL

Dog Friendly Neighborhoods/Areas in St. Pete - within Commuting Distance of Sarasota

Asked by Amber14, Sarasota, FL Tue Oct 9, 2012

We are being relocated to Sarasota for work and are two professionals in our late 30s and early 40s. We have 2 small dogs and a 50 lb. dog and would like to rent for a year while scouting out something to buy. What neighborhoods/areas of St. Pete should we look into? Thanks!

Terry Uli’s answer
In the St. Petersburg area, you would want to look on Tierra Verde which is easy access to the interstate to Sarasota I have lived in the area for quite a while. Of course, there is always parts of Downtown St. Pete which would add on another 5 to 7 minutes to your commute. I also do a lot in the Anna Marie Island/Holmes Beach area of Bradenton which is cutting the commute to Sarasota.

Would welcome the opportunity to help you.

Terry A Yimin
Broker Associate
USAA Preferred Agent
Century 21 Shaw Realty Group

Hi Amber,

Tierra Verde is a great area close to Fort Desota and St. Pete Beach. Located directly over the sunshine skyway bridge with easy commute to Sarasota. Area consist of single family homes, townhomes, and condo's. Should be easy to find a place to rent while deciding where you would like to live. If you need some help, please let me know and I will see what is available that is also pet friendly.

Carin Bowman
Century 21 R E Champions
Sarasota is 45 minutes away from St Pete.