Rentals in Peoria County>Question Details

crobbin3, Renter in Bloomington, IL

Does this site work? Ive searched at least 20 cities for a 4Bdr home, and it always says no results.

Asked by crobbin3, Bloomington, IL Fri Jun 29, 2012

Answers

3
Not all rentals are listed with realtors, many investors don't use them. There are some investors just either too busy to post their rental here or like you have had problems and stopped using them.

Besides this site I would find someone that is plugged into the investor/landlord/property manager community.

Also are you doing a straight rent or thinking about rent to own?
Yes, I set a max price of $1200. I have saved searches from as far west as Elmwood all the way through to East Bloomington. Perhaps this is a good site for people around Chicago...as it seems thats where the realtors for it are...
Are you setting a maximum price for your search? Chances are there are either no 4br rentals being advertised on this site right now in the areas you're looking in, or they are priced higher than you've specified in your search. Best of luck to you.