Kristan from Trulia here. Real Estate Professionals can advertise their listings on Trulia for FREE! As a Realtor, you can submit a XML feed or manually enter your listing information directly on Trulia. Once listed, you also have the option of branding your listings, which would post both the agent photo and contact information for any branded listing.
There are two ways to get your listings on Trulia, which I've outlined below.
1. XML Feed. If familiar with XML, you can submit a listing data feed with your listing information
- Recommended Method! (Please notify us for specific instructions for this method)
- use if you have multiple listings
2. Manually Submit. You can enter a single listing, using our Single Listing Submit tool.
- use if you have only a few listings to market
- Follow the steps by selecting the â€œAdd Listingsâ€ button on your My Listings page. Make sure you fill out the entire address
- If our system returns any results for the address, instead of selecting them, select the bottom option that says â€œcontinue submitting a new listing.â€ If it does not, continue filling out all 3 sections provided.
Please access the link below to review your options and to submit your listings via one of the previously mentioned options.
We hope your experience with Trulia is memorable and thank you for using Trulia for your real estate needs.