Rentals in Orlando>Question Details

Brandi M., Renter in Orlando, FL

Does anyone know of any other Registry at Michigan properties for rent? I have been searching and I don't want to miss another great apartment.

Asked by Brandi M., Orlando, FL Wed Jul 17, 2013

I wanted to rent from the registry at michigan for safety and convenience reasons. I have already missed out on a propety that was $650, and then a $750 one on the day that I saw it. I really love that place with the interior entrance and the washer and dryer and that it is gated. I just need a 1/1 and I don't want to be on the first floor because it is one of my fears. If not, I just want a place that offers the same stuff for no more than $700 or $800 a month. But I really want to live at the registry at Michigan. It needs to be available by August

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Orlando

Answers

1
Hi Brandi,

Please feel free to email me directly carlrealtycenter@aol.com.

I can set up a search for you and will start sending you listings for other homes in this community that are currently available. Also, you’ll be automatically notified if something matching is newly listed.
If you have any questions or see anything you might be interested in please let me know. I can research the home (s) and make arrangements for you to have a private showing and meet you there.
I hope this is helpful.
Please know, I can help you purchase or rent ANY home in Florida. If there is another area you might be interested in, just let me know and I’ll set up a search for you there also.

Carl Head
Realty Center Orlando