Rentals in Houston>Question Details

Brittbritt, Renter in Houston, TX

Does anyone know of any apartments in/near Houston that will allow a Siberian Husky?

Asked by Brittbritt, Houston, TX Wed Jun 19, 2013

My preferred areas are either Pearland or Sugar Land, but am open to other locations around Houston since I am having so much trouble finding any where that will allow that breed.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Answers

3

I have access to several apartments, but in order to find one suitable to you, I need to know how many bedrooms you are looking for along with your budget. Is this the only pet you have?

Feel free to send me an email with details and I can look for you.

Persis
persis.realtor@gmail.com
713-294-7747
We have an apartment program that specifies weights allowed for the pets. You can tell us the weight of the dog, and we can quickly do a search to see if there are communities that would allow the pet.

Price, number of bedrooms, other factors will be needed to narrow down the search. We can email you the reports with directions, floor plans, times the communities are open, etc. They will pay us a small finders fee to assist you.

Let us know if we can help.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
Most landlords would allow pets on a case-by-case base but if you are having problems leasing an apartment, why don't you try leasing a house?