Rentals in Broomfield>Question Details

lobo3458020, Renter in Broomfield, CO

Does anybody know of ANY options for people who have filed bankruptcy but haven't been discharged, for renting apts?

Asked by lobo3458020, Broomfield, CO Sat Sep 28, 2013

We are a family of 3 that desperately need to find a place to live, we have filed bankruptcy but are not yet discharged. Does anybody have any clue AT ALL about what we can do?

Answers

2
What size home and price are you looking for? I have a house ready for rent the first of October in Broomfield (Wildgrass)? I am the owner of the house and might be able to help you out? Contact me if you have questions!!

Dustinpferrell@gmail.com

Dustin
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013
Lobo,

It would be a good idea to work with a Property Management Company such as DenverRents.com and see if they have some owners that are not as stringent about bankruptcy as others. People who have had the misfortune of bankruptcy and foreclosure still have to find a rental until their credit improves. Best of success in your search.

Robert McGuire
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013