Rentals in Cherry Hill>Question Details

Deborah Gali…, Renter in Wayne, PA

Does a resident get the option to pick a school within the school district. There are several High Schools listed for 1400 Hillside, Cherry Hill.

Asked by Deborah Galimore, Wayne, PA Fri Feb 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3091495039-1400-Hillside-Dr-Che…

Answers

6
Keri Ricci’s answer
Hello Deborah
A Cherry Hill resident can choose whether to attend East or West High School. The answers below have this covered very well. The middle school situation is a bit more complicated and involves a lottery. I had three children go through the Cherry Hill school system and would be happy to answer any other questions you might have.

Keri Ricci
http://www.southjerseyexpert.com
Yes you are able to choose wether to attend Cherry Hill East or Cherry Hill West.
I know because I went through Cherry Hill Public schools and graduated from Cherry Hill East.

Samuel Rifkin
The Rifkin Team
Hello Deborah,
Thank you for your question.
Yes you can. You have to write a letter requesting the school you want.
Ines De La Cruz, Realtor, ABR, CRS
RE/MAX Connection
To view all the homes in SJ visit http://www.inesdelacruz.com
Yes you have the choice of two public schools and several private schools. If you choose a public school, you will most likely get bussed.
I live in Cherry Hill. Yes, you can request to have your child attend a different High School. Here is how it works: your child is automatically assigned to a high school, either East or West according to where you live. If you live on the West side and want your child to attend East, you put in a written request to the school district. I live in Cherry Hill and moved from the West side to East side. My son preferred to stay at Cherry Hill West because that's where his friends were. The bus came and picked him up and dropped him off.
Click on the link below, type in "Open Enrollment" in the search box and tehre will be links to a pdf you can open and read all about it.
Hi Deborah!

Yes, you do have the option of choosing which of the high schools you would like your child to attend .. High School East or High School West.

If you'd like to ask any other questions, please feel free to call me.

Laura Ciocco, Sales Associate
1814 Rt. 70 East, Suite 200
Cherry Hill, NJ. 08003
Office: 856-321-1212
CELL: 856-220-8086
Thank you. I also saw Haddonfield Memorial High listed as an option. Is that an option as well.
Flag Fri Feb 1, 2013