Rentals in Soledad South>Question Details

Ettie Delawie, Renter in La Jolla, CA

Does Mount La Jolla have air conditioning or allow window units?

Asked by Ettie Delawie, La Jolla, CA Fri Feb 22, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3109034869-5628-Caminito-Isla-L…

Answers

3
Our heating and air conditioning company has serviced air conditioning and heating units at Mount La Jolla, but I don't believe all the units have them.

Gabriel Carini
Carini Heating and Air Conditioning
619-843-0997
Web Reference: http://www.cariniair.com
Hi Ettie,

I recently sold a beautiful unit in Mt. La Jolla and it did have air conditioning, although it's not a guarantee that all units will have it. That said, when there's forced air heating most people pay the extra $2,500 for an a/c unit.

It's a great central location and my clients love living there! Be sure to visit Kate Sessions Park - it's my favorite park in all of SD.

I am a member of REBA, the local La Jolla Realtor's Association, and I know Irene McCann has a Mt. La Jolla unit available April 3rd renting for $2,800/month - not sure if it's this same one. Her number is 858-232-7373 and she's with Coldwell Banker.

Sarah Wilkey
Century 21 Award
The Ruth Pugh Group
858-888-2160
Ettie, I did not find any information about the listing of this property in our MLS. Which could mean the owner does not want to use an agent in renting this home out. There is a phone number listed on the "listing website" link, but name is not given just some initials. I would like to give a word of advice - do not give or send any money to anyone without meeting them in person and seeing the property first. There are a lot of scammers that ask you to send them money first.

Best of luck to you.