Rentals in Fort Myers Beach>Question Details

Barbara Mart…, Home Buyer in Marathon, FL

Do you know of any year round rentals on the northend of FMB around $1,000 a month, furnished, 2Bd?

Asked by Barbara Martin, Marathon, FL Tue Apr 10, 2012

hello Barbara,

I hope that you have found a great rental i Fort Myers Beach since then. As mentioned by Bill below, that is a good choice or give me a call as you may have a few alternatives.

Premier Sandals Swfl Realty
cell: (239) 810-2980
work: (239) 463 5217
skype: lloyd . nichols
Hi Barbara, Call my office and ask for the rental department: 239 463 - 3400. Good kuck with your search. I know you'll love the island.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 12, 2012
Hi I am a 52 Year Old Single male looking to rent a 1 bedroom condo/apt/Vila etc. for January, February & March 2013 and maybe every year until I buy. I use to live in Ft Myers, FL area for 20 years and have been gone for a while. I am a independent wheelchair user and drive a car. I don't smoke or drink, just looking to get out of The New Hampshire Col weather for a few Months and it would have to be a first floor place unless You have an elevator, because I do use a wheelchair for mobility. Hope to here from You Soon. I can pay upfront. Thank You Alan Duboyce If there isn't any thin available on the Beach anywhere in Lee County would be Good at the right price as long as it is not in a bad crime area. I do know the area quite well as I did live their for 20 years. Wish I never left! But had an Illness in The Family. I plan on relacating in 5 more Years once My investments mature, need to get out of these Cold New Hampshitre Winters at least for those 3 Months. Thanks, Alan Duboyce
Flag Sun Dec 1, 2013
Hi Barbara, You should call our rental department. They know what is available here on Fort Myers Beach: 239 463-3400 ( ask for rentals ). Good luck.