Rentals in 38305>Question Details

Pamela Forti…, Home Buyer in Florence, AL

Do you have any rent to own listings?

Asked by Pamela Fortier, Florence, AL Sat Jan 4, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 38305

Answers

3
Bradley V. Arnold’s answer
It is uncommon for me to have rent-to-own listings. I do not advise it, but Craig's List might be your most likely source for rent-to-own listings. Disclaimer: Please watch out for false advertisers and person(s) seeking your personal information before double, triple, and even quadruple verifying that the listing is legitimate and that you are dealing with the rightful owners of the property.
From Better World Enterprises, llc...We have many properties that can be rent to own ones in Jackson, Tennessee. Just let us know what you are looking for!

Thanks.....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 4, 2014
I may have something. I need more details on what you are looking for, how much monthly you can spend, down payment and why are you not buying now? All of these are important questions in order for me to help you. Please contact me anytime at 731-225-3158 or tammyjonesrealtor@yahoo.com

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks!
Tammy Jones
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 4, 2014