Rentals in Coyote Lakes>Question Details

vickifuchs, Renter in Surprise, AZ

Do you have any properties available for rent during February and March 2014? Thanks!

Asked by vickifuchs, Surprise, AZ Sat Jul 20, 2013

Answers

4
Certainly a Realtor can set you up on a search based on this criteria. We'd be glad to help if you havnt already found the service that you need. Good luck!
Hi. If you want to email or call me so I can get the specifics as to what you are looking for I can check my inventory to see what leases expire around that time.

Good Luck and Thank You,

Michael Franklin
Designated Broker/Owner
The Property Shop Realty
602-628-6922
We have a one bedroom condo in The Clifs available which is just west of Coyote Lakes.
Ward Adams
602-881=6703
AzFurnishedRents.com
Vicki,
I usually have a few properties available for short-term leases in that timeframe. It all depends on their current rental status. The prices are usually quite a bit higher, because of the demand. If you would like to look at what we think might be available at that time, send me your contact information. Carl Phillips - RE/MAX Professionals - remax.carl.phillips@gmail.com - 1-800-529-8830.