Rentals in North Haledon>Question Details

Amelia, Renter in New Jersey

Do you have a phone number for the "Lakeside Condos located in North Haledon, New Jersey?"

Asked by Amelia, New Jersey Mon Oct 25, 2010

I have questions for the Lakeside Condos located in North Haledon, New Jersey but my search is dismal. Haven't even been able to get a phone number. I know they SELL but at this time I am only able to RENT. I don't know if they Rent- or Not! If they do, I need to know what they
Start At and if they also subsidize. Any help? thank you..

Answers

1
Amelia,

I looked through my MLS and saw that there were some condos for sale. I did not however see any that were being rented out by owners. I am not sure if the property management company rents out units themselves. Here is the number for the property manager of the condos:

Property Manager
John Kulik
973-427-3221 Office
973-427-3188 Fax
E-mail: jkulik@spgroup.biz

There also is a contact section on their website to send them an email. I have attached the link to their site for easy access. If you have any other questions or would like me to look up any more properties for you, feel free to contact me. Best of luck in your search!!

Stephanie Drag
Realty Executives, Pequannock
stephaniedrag@realtyexecutives.com