Rentals in Scenic Foothills>Question Details

Christine Mo…, Renter in Anchorage, AK

Do you allow animals?

Asked by Christine Moser, Anchorage, AK Mon May 28, 2012

I have two cats and one dog. My dog is older. he is almost 15 and doesnt do much. he doesnt bark unless someone is in the yard or if there is another dog. He is an inside/outside dog and we dont think he will make it threw this next winter because of his health. My daughter is refusing to part with him tell he dies because its her dog and she has had him sense she was 3. The cats are new they are both males and they dont spray! I dont have them declawed but if I have to it wont be a problem.

Answers

3
Michael Droege’s answer
Generally, I do not allow pets in my building. If one is approved there is an additional "Pet Deposit" . In the Rental business when you do make exceptions, it is opening a door to other tenants demanding pets as well. In Landlord Tenant management, what you do for one you must do for all. It is a slippery slope for Landlords who choose to make an exception to the rule if they do not accept pets.
Hi Christine, I am not sure what rental you are reffering to. Do you have an address?
The agent may not see your question here, you may want to go back to the ad, click on the profile for the listing agent and call or email them direct. good luck
Thank you
Flag Mon May 28, 2012