Rentals in Chicago>Question Details

Johnnie Ayers, Renter in Chicago, IL

Do you advertise rent with option to buy properties?

Asked by Johnnie Ayers, Chicago, IL Thu Jun 21, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Chicago

Answers

7
By working with a Realtor you can sift through who properties would allow this.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 21, 2012
Since rent to own properties may not be listed as such, consider working with an agent of your own. Keep in mind that rent to own can be risky and one could stand to lose a bit of money, therefore do inform yourself well, and consider consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate beforehand. If you haven't done so yet, visit with any licensed loan officer, see if you can buy outright...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 21, 2012
I am not sure if you are a REaltor or a home owner / buyer
But if a home is listed as such with a Brokerage company, and put on the MLS (the local multiple listing service) then your Realtor can put the property as such here on Trulia.

hope this helps...
Feel free to contact me or get to me via my website below.

EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com

@Properties Northshore - offices in Chicago, Evanston, Winnetka, Highland Park and Lake Forest
30 Green Bay Road Winnetka Il. 60093
or sign up for home searches on my website http://tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
Have a most wonderful Day :)
In the MLS, there is a field for rent with option. A Realtor can search for that. They are few and far between. But most rentals can offer that option.
Hi Johnnie,

I've got a property that if you have the option money to put down on a lakefront condo I will rent it out to you for a set period of time and include extentions on that if needed so you can get into this property. This is a good option if you are creditly challenged.

Most if not all realtors do not like this method due to the fact that it is a risk that one will close and two they want to be paid now rather than wait until sometime in the future. However in todays marketplace this is the only option some people have with credit issues.

If you want more information on this condo or if your looking for something else, please feel free to contact me.

Tony Guisto
708-942-7039
redhotrei@hotmail.com
No, I would concentrate on one or the other. It never works out when you try to do both.
Hardly anone does rent to own and they are a potential disaster. Just wait until you can get a loan and then buy like veryone else.