Rentals in Berwyn>Question Details

reubenj1975@…, Renter in Berwyn, IL

Do you accept HUD vash vouchers? Im a Army veteran enrolled with hud vash looking for a residence in Berwyn. I need a 2 bedroom minimum.

Asked by, Berwyn, IL Tue Apr 1, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Berwyn

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Cook County > Berwyn > Rentals in Berwyn > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer