Rentals in San Diego>Question Details

Brian & Jen…, Renter in San Diego, CA

Do real estate professionals in Ca represent renters as well as buyers? If so, how do we get an agent to represent us?

Asked by Brian & Jen Gaston, San Diego, CA Tue Apr 23, 2013

We are honestly tired of paying rental application fees everytime we find something we are interested and would rather pay it once and have someone find places for us like a prequalification.

Answers

5
Brian & Jen,
I feel very fortunate to be a REALTOR, helping you find a rental is a more like a service and giving back, just like answering questions here on Trulia. I'd love to help, but I need your full cooperation.

1. Bank Statement to show liquidity
2. Pay Stub to show capacity
3. Fill the application I will send via email
4. Pictures of pets

Hector R. Gastelum
Realty Executives Dillon
REALTOR #01382940
hectorgastelum@yahoo.com
619-954-2225
efax 619-270-2516
Some agents do rentals, some don't. That said, I've found that the rentals on the MLS are quite limited and more expensive.

There are a lot more rentals on craigslist and in the newspaper...best best is a property management company- just be aware that you are only being exposed to a small percentage of properties that the company represents.
Yes an agent can definitely represent you. This is also a good idea to protect your interests and find properties that are only on the MLS.

I can help you with this....Frederick Remick, Keller Williams Real Estate 619-519-3287
You need FBS. Rentals are what we do. Rentals are all we do. Rentals are who we are in San Diego for more than 4 decades. We currently operate rental properties in 69 zip codes throughout the region. We have become the best center for resources essential to renters by choice as well as independent rental owners. We bring industry Best Practices to both. I appreciate the nearly 10,000 Trulia visitors that keep up with my profile as well as the 50,000 that follow Neil Fjellestad's blog. However, my perspective is only one thing that makes FBS the industry leader it is. Our unsurpassed team, our systematic approach to leasing & rendering service to our renters, our daily incorporating technologies that others are just talking about are all reasons for our leadership. But our leadership only matters when it matters to you. First, visit our website http://www.fbs-pm.com then contact our Metro Office. 619-286-7600 Start by speaking with Melissa. She'll direct you from there. Let me know how you make out. Neil
Web Reference: http://fbs-pm.com
You will probably have to pay application fees even if you're represented by an agent.
Hiring an agent will actually cost you more, since very few landlords pay agent commissions. Unless an agent is working free to connect with you as a possible future buyer, expect to pay them.