Rentals in Woodlands>Question Details

danonash01, Renter in Walnut Creek, CA

Do many properties offer fully furnished in Walnut Creek?

Asked by danonash01, Walnut Creek, CA Fri Nov 2, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3010958759-121-Renwick-Pl-Walnu…

Answers

7
Hollie Felts-Howell’s answer
Hi! Few rentals offer fully furnished properties. However, I can offer you 2 solutions. One is that we familiarize you with Brookstone Furniture Rentals. They are quite helpful in transforming whatever property you select into your vision of modern living. The other is to rent one of a couple of short term rentals I can share with you that offer furnished property. I would be happy to help you locate your next home if you care to call me at: (925) 457-7073.
I would welcome the opportunity to assist you! Servicing the East Bay of San Francisco providing rentals properties for over 25 years, I have a good selection of condos/townhomes & single family homes available. Please call me with your specific needs and we will can get started on locating your new home! DeAnn J Simpson 925/974-SOLD (7653)
Its possible...pls provide your criteria i.e. bedrooms/baths needed. Max price range?
Pls call me for list of properties available! DeAnn J Simpson 925/974-7653
Serving Alamo, Blackhawk, Diablo Danville Lafayette Orinda Pleasant Hill Walnut Creek San Ramon
Dan,

I have not seen many properties in Walnut Creek offering full furnished. However, I have relationships with sales managers at furniture companies that can furnish the house very quickly. I also have a client that purchased some the staging furniture on display in the home.
Hi Dan. Most do not, but you may find one from time-to-time. There are some like a Residence Inn or Archstone in Walnut Creek who may. You can rent furniture which can arrive somtetimes the same day.
It is not unheard of but in general, rental properties are leased unfurnished with the possible exceptions of fridge, washer & dryer.

Most landlords expect a tenant to sign a 1 year lease and most tenants already have there own furniture. For shorter terms, people sometimes rent furniture or stay at one of the extended stay hotels in the area.

You will find virtually all the rentals of all types on CraigsList.