Rentals in Boynton Beach>Question Details

Billie Lubin, Renter in Boynton Beach, FL

Do citrus cove elementary wear uniform? What time do school start and end? Is there after care available and what is the cost?.?

Asked by Billie Lubin, Boynton Beach, FL Thu May 3, 2012

My name is Billie my son and I will be moving down to Boynton Beach in the summer from Coral Springs. He will be going to the second grade we would like to know some information about the school.

These questions are "Program " related and best answered by school staff!

Use my "Community Info " Page for Contact Information and mapped location
for Citrus Grove Elementary. If you need Real Estate Services for the area - Contact
me. directly. Good "moves" can be made close to the School! Zip is 33436.

Bob Brubaker Highlight Realty Palm Beach County Fl. 561-876-6649
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 4, 2012
hi im i past student and yes the do have a dresscode and school begins at 7am and ends at 2pm and aftercare should be free
If you are looking for a home in Boynton Beach and planning to send your son to Citrus Cove Elementary school, here is some of the information you asked for.

School hours are: 8:00 am -2:05pm.

There is a uniform of sorts: male students are usually expected to wear shorts or long pants in navy or khaki; they also wear short sleeved polo shirts. Schools typically request that the shirts have the school's logo on them and they usually come in a choice of 3 colors, which vary by school.

Most schools in Palm Beach County offer aftercare.To find out the cost at Citrus Cove, call the school at 561-292-7000.

This is the school's website:

If you have not yet located your Boynton Beach home, please call me or use my website at

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
RE/MAX Complete Solutions