Rentals in Birmingham>Question Details

Voices Member,  in

Do anyone have any contacts for property managers for a single family home in Ensely,AL?

Asked by Voices Member, Thu Jan 19, 2012

Answers

6
Hi Reginald. My name is Jeff and my company, Alabama Wealth Builders Inc offers turn key real estate investments to investors looking to purchase investment property in Birmingham, AL. We also have a full service property management company, REI Management Services, LLC, that offers property management services in the Birmingham, AL market. We are headquartered in B'Ham and would appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your property management needs. Feel free to contact me at 205.433.9776 or email me at reimanagementservices@gmail.com.
Good morning. I work with Golden Key Property Management here in Birmingham. We handle many single family homes in the Ensley area of Birmingham and would love to discuss managing yours. Check out or website if you get a minute.
Web Reference: http://www.gkhouses.com/
Hope your search is going well. I can certainly appreciate that you are checking out your options. Let me know how it goes and if I can be of any assistance.
I have a company that I work with that handles over 600 properties in town. They also have a full service construction company to handle your needs on that side as well. Feel free to call me at 205-901-0192 if you would like more information. Thanks
I have compiled a short list of rental managers in the area that I often send to prospective clients who are interested in renting. I'll be happy to e-mail you a PDF if you like. Just let me know.
We have a property management/rental department at TMI Real Estate. Call me for details.... 205-985-1010. Thank you, Amy Miller