Rentals in Novato>Question Details

Patrece<3dogs, Renter in Novato, CA

Do any Novato apartments, townhomes, or house rentals ($1400-$1700) allow large dogs that are house trained and really well behaved?

Asked by Patrece<3dogs, Novato, CA Mon Aug 6, 2012

I just got a job at Guide Dogs for the Blind and my first day is August 22nd. I am relocating from Fresno to the marin county area with my husband and our two dogs Asha a 70lb sleepy mutt and Ludo a 20 lb wet terrier/poodle mix. I would love to find a place near my job in San Rafael, as I would prefer bike riding over a long commute, but we have yet to find a nice place that allows large dogs! Please help!

1 vote Share Flag Rentals in Novato

Answers

3
We have a place coming up on June 1st. Call us at 425-850-0711
Hi Patrece:

As you have discovered, it is, in my own experience with helping my clients, difficult to find rentals that will take pets, not to mention large or two or more pets. I have a dog myself, so I understand how important our pets are as they are our family.

I think the only way you can find out is to call each owner/agent personally and plead your case. You might also be able to negotiate it by offering larger deposit and/or just a bit higher rent and see if you can find some owners that will allow pets with some incentive from you.

Hope this helps!
Sylvia
Sylvia Barry,…, Real Estate Pro in Marin County, CA
Congratulations on your new job at Guide Dogs. Are you familiar with http://www.hotpads.com. This is nice website to help you find rentals in the vicinity your looking. Let me know how it goes.

all the best,
Mark Adams
Bradley Real Estate
415-246-1471
DRE#01403289
http://markadams.bradleyrealestate.com/site/index.php
Thank you! I will be calling some of the places from that site.
Flag Mon Aug 6, 2012