Rentals in 17402>Question Details

Tlf151, Other/Just Looking in York, PA

Do I need a license to open a rooming house in York county Pennsylvania?

Asked by Tlf151, York, PA Sat Mar 10, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 17402

Help the community by answering this question:


Daniel’s answer
if you are accepting a fee for ANYTHING in this country, Im sure that there is a tax agency involved. best that you contact your town / state agency that handles occupational licensees
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 10, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > York County > York > 17402 > Rentals in 17402 > Question
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer