Rentals in Houston>Question Details

Help, Other/Just Looking in Houston, TX

Divorced, need home asap, low credit due to divorce. Need landlord willing to help. Have very nice things and good person. Just need help renting.

Asked by Help, Houston, TX Tue Jul 19, 2011

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Answers

16
I would be happy to be you with your issues, we help people with less than perfect credit get approved to purchase all the time. If you need help with your credit I can give some free advice as I know credit better than any lender you will speak to. I can also speak to your landlord to give them reassurance you will be able to purchase within a reasonable amount of time.
Hello My name is Nadeem, and I'm a Realtor who's been in the business for over 12 years. I have experience in the rental market, and can assist you.

Please feel free to give me a call at 281-795-0715, or email me at nadeem@qrealty.biz
It can be tough but there are options available. You have a lot of good resources that have already responded. I am a full service so I can definitely assist you. Whoever you choose to help you make sure they are understanding of your entire situation and willing to be patient. This is truly not the most challenging situation us agents come across. I am sure you will be able to find something. If you need assistance please call me 832-247-6726. Have a wonderful day.
Good Morning,

I am a Realtor in the Houston area, and have been in the Real Estate business for 12 years. I specialize in rentals and may be able to assist. Please feel free to give me a call @ 281-795-0715.
Good Wednesday Morning, HELP!

Well, I hope your days are looking up and know that it will be a challenge for you for awhile. I am a REALTOR in the Greator Houston area. If you will call me we can visit about your special needs and I will give you guidance so you can take steps to rebuild.

I appreciate you trusting me and making the effort to allow us to introduce ourselves and get to work. Looking forward to helping you soon. Call me. Very truly yours, Kathleen *281-799-4002
Good Wednesday Morning, HELP!

Good Wednesday Morning, HELP!

I also specialize in mods....should you want to lower pymts on your home.
I live in conroe. If you're looking n/nw I can help. Call anytime 9364418539
I have a home I own in Conroe in a golf course community that is vacant ready for immediate occupancy. please call me and see i we can make this a win- win situation.
Laura
Web Reference: http://www.RealtyTx.net
There are a lot of ex-homeowners out there in a similar situation:

Concentrate on houses or apartments that are owned and managed by individuals, not Property Management Companies.
Go meet with them and tell them your story; be open and honest and tell them you need help.
Must people are understanding and compassionate you will find.
If they are not, then you probably didn't want them as your landlord.

Good luck and may God bless
So sorry about your situation and would be glad to help. I specialize in the inner loop/Galleria area. Let me know if I can help you out. Don't despair!
This thing called LIFE is unpredictable. What side of town are you interested in and would you be able to come up with a deposit and a half if needed because of your credit score and recent situation.
I am also an apartment locator which may be what you need because of the summer specials, lower deposits, and qucik move in. I understand this precious thing called LIFE.
Many Landlords will understand circumstances deriving from divorce, sickness, etc; do not limit yourself a a particular set of landlords, properties or area; be glad to help. let me know.

Mario Romero
Broker Realtor

marior@r3yes.com
832 818 5868
What area of town are you interested in? I work predominantly in the Northwest area such as NW Houston, Cypress, Katy, etc.
Give me a call.I can help you out. Have a lots of landlords I work with that are owner/landlords and they are willing to help.