Rentals in 48331>Question Details

Caprice, Renter in West Bloomfield, MI

Detatched Condo Rental in West Bloomfield,Farmington Hills,Commerce area?

Asked by Caprice, West Bloomfield, MI Tue Mar 8, 2011

I was looking for a home rental in these areas. I then saw an add for a detatched condo and that sounded better since I am not able to do lawn or snow work myself and that is usually covered in a condo. I don't want an attached one though since I am noise sensitive. Does anyone know of any listings for what I am looking for or communities?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 48331

Answers

2
Karen Paytas’ answer
Caprice:

Good Morning!! There are several communities that offer detached condo's in the areas you indicated. I've actually found at least one in each. I would recommend you contact a buyers agent to find out which units offer snow and lawn care for you unit. Not all detached condo communities offer this for detached units.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Caprice,

I have a gorgeous detached condo available to purchase in West Bloomfield with Birmingham schools ... although I don't know what your price point is.

You are best served by speaking with a local agent who will work on your behalf to find the right fit for you. You should interview a few and select the one you'll work best with. Feel free to email me at Derek@DoorToDreams.com or contact me through my Trulia profile, as we would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you.

You can also search for these properties using the link below...